View Full Version : Body: arm rest

08-04-2011, 09:32 PM
trying to spruce up my 48 champ sedan. Arm rest, both front and back need attention. can't find
p/n in my parts catalog. will some one help me please. or maybe I should not replace, but get an upolstery shop to repair. Looking for advice and help. thanks

41 Frank
08-04-2011, 09:51 PM
My suggestion would be to go ahead and have yours refurbished by an upholstery shop as the chances of finding some new ones are slim to none in my opinion. Arm rests, I believe,would be listed in the body catalog.

08-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Interior trim upholstery pieces can have a slew of part numbers, depending on the particular trim level and color.
Metal support and hard rubber body were used as base for all models. Lowest trim level had no upholstery over the hard rubber. If you have those two components in reasonable condition, your best bet is to have an upholstery shop trim them out to your wishes.
I don't think you are going to find any replacements for these in "nearly new" condition. If your two base components are beyond salvaging you should be able to find some decent used ones through networking on this Forum or through the Studebaker Drivers Club publications and local Chapters.

08-06-2011, 08:18 AM
If you have one with lower level trim, then they are the same as used in the CCab trucks. The studebaker vendors sell replacement covers for these