Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Danbury Mint model announced and its another Studebaker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Danbury Mint model announced and its another Studebaker!

One of my car related passions is 1:24 scale model collecting and as a fan of Studebakers I just found out that Danbury Mint has a new release: the 1955 Studebaker Speedsteer is coming and the colors are Hialeah Green and Sun Valley Yellow. Danbury Mint has been very kind to the Studebaker fold with a 14 different models ranging from 1937 Coupe Expresses (2) to the 1957 Golden Hawk (2) to several bullet-nose models and their stunning 1953 Commander "K". I have my 1955 Speedster on order and am truly excited about the issue and the fact that it is a Studebaker.

The item # is.....9884-0010...it is a Ltd Ed. .......due out in Oct....here is a lnk to their order page:

(FYI: I am not affiliated with Danbury Mint - just a collector passing on the news.)
    Last edited by AnAvanti4Bob; 08-01-2011, 10:52 PM.

Oh...great... More lemon/lime Speedsters...
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Strawberry red, lemon yellow, orange orange!
      Chip
      '63 Cruiser
      '57 Packard wagon
      '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
      '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Does anyone know if Danbury Mint has a salesroom at their Norwalk location? Would be a good opportunity for a day trip if they do for us in the NE. I could call and ask them, as their website doesn't suggest that there is a store.
        "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Man, I wish they'd do a Bordeaux Red with black sports roof '64 GT Super Hawk.
          Bill Pressler
          Kent, OH
          (formerly Greenville, PA)
          Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
          Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
          1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
          1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
          All are in Australia now

Comment

that is great they came out with it, am happy for you you will find another for your collection

Comment

It said; "No Image Available" when I went to the site. I hope that they have the correct interior color for that combination.

What is this World coming to? Model cars paid for in four payments. To me, it seems like if you can not afford to buy the model car outright, you should not be buying it.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

What??? Not a '57 Champion??!!
                1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

They let the information out on this model a bit premuture. I have been involved with this item for several months but it has been hush hush. It will be a beauty and probably will meet the October availability target

Denny L

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Bryant View Post
                    Does anyone know if Danbury Mint has a salesroom at their Norwalk location? Would be a good opportunity for a day trip if they do for us in the NE. I could call and ask them, as their website doesn't suggest that there is a store.
                    Bob......They do NOT have a sales room .......Been there done that......Keep on Studebakering

Comment

Working...
                    X