View Full Version : Transmission: hydrovac question

Bruce S
08-01-2011, 11:29 PM
How can I get parts for my hydrovac on my 63 gt w/ disc brakes.
The tube that runs along the top that goes into the rear 1/2" hole with a rubber grommet type fitting: I need the rubber fitting and actually the tube since mine is a cobbled up affair w/ brass pipe fittings.
Thanks, Bruce

52 Ragtop
08-03-2011, 11:23 AM
Contact Studebaker International, Ed has NEW ones! and resonably priced. Who knows how many times yours has been rebuilt, and IF somewhere along the ling something was left out! Go new and forget about it. SI also has the hoses, if you send me your old hose, i can make a very fresh one.


Bruce S
08-03-2011, 08:55 PM
I've never had a problem w/ mine. I was just doing the yearly service. Someone must carry parts for these things. Anyone know?
Thanks, Bruce