Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stude Salesman Car Pic (Show Your Pride!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude Salesman Car Pic (Show Your Pride!)

Marcia & Mona Biddle, circa 1954

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Cute, but where was the dealership??
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

The phone number is on the door Call them.

Comment

I used to have a link to locate the area used by an old number like that but it's lost right now..
        64 GT Hawk (K7)
        1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

I put a little graphic on my door and used my 7 digit phone #. Now we've gone to the full ten digit #'s and my car graphic is looking "old" - just the way it should be! (lol). I get all kinds of compliments at local car meets, but that graphic will keep me out of any prize circle. Too commercial. Can't praise the car without, by implication, boosting the business. I don't need the prizes. Years ago I owned a pizza shop and had VW beetles for delivery with graphics all over them. For one "Scottish Festival" parade I ran an ad in the local newspaper promising a large pizza to anyone who showed up in a VW beetle and joined the parade. Forty VW's showed up and I won a prize for "Best Commercial Entry". I'd like to try that with Studes. "Join the parade and your next divorce is on the house!"
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Well, that photo was here:

Craig

Comment

Another reason to use headers that make sense in a search.
              I just stumbled on the pic and decided to share it.
              The dealer pic I put in the dealer thread because I could do a quick search of the word dealer and find it.

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
              X