AOAI & SDC Atlantic Zone award photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOAI & SDC Atlantic Zone award photos

I know this will have limited appeal and I haven't even attached names and classes but, if you received a Boyd's Bear your picture is probably here. Not the greatest clarity but I was using someone else's camera. There you have it.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Not bad. Thanks. I am still anxious to hear some show/trophy winner results. Is that available?

Comment

Avanti 63R3152 First Place 389 points. I was the good looking guy in the pic, lol.

Oh, you meant complete results. Sorry
      Jim
      Often in error, never in doubt
      http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

We are currently working on posting all award winners on the Keystone Website. All Avanti award winners and all other Avantis on the show field woill be featured in the upcoming Avanti magazine.

If you want to purchase an award winning car from the Gettysburg meet contact Jim McCuan as the car he had at Gettysgurg is currently on eBay or possibly could be purchased privately.
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Those were a real nice idea for awards !
          sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

We still have a few left and will be making them available through the Keystone Website early next week. The cost is $49.00 which includes free domestic shipping
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

If you are interested in purchasing a collectible Boyds bear from the Atlantic Zone Meet, these truly ARE collectible bears. On the day these bears were picked-up for the meet, the Boyds Bears facility was totally devoid of any merchandise, it all having been sold in the month or so previous, following the announcement of closure of their Gettysburg main store. Their CFO, at the door when we picked these special bears up told me "you are my final piece of business from this location".

Watch our site at http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com beginning Tuesday evening to see these bears, of if you can't "bear" to be without one until then, please drop me a note at dfoust@sdckeystoneregion.com to let me know you want one, and I'll email you back as soon as the bears are on the site for purchase. Price will be $49, postpaid DOMESTIC MAIL. No overseas orders, as we have a very limited quantity of these bears for sale.
              Last edited by studeguy54; 07-28-2011, 04:42 AM. Reason: change

Comment

Working...
              X