Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orphan of the Day, 07-23, 1936 Plymouth

Craig

Those certainly were an excellent value for the money when compared with their primary competitors.

It's a testament to sales inertia that Henry Ford had gained enough speed with the Model T and Model A that he was able to retain any customers as soon as Walter P. Chrysler brought out the more sophisticated and better-engineered Plymouth.

IMHO, of course. <GGG>

On the subject car, here, I am trying to determine why there appears to be a stick of wood from the center of the windshield top to the rear compartnment (inside the car). ??? BP
    Last edited by BobPalma; 07-23-2011, 04:56 AM.
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

How about a reflection in the windshield from something else ?
      Klif
      55 Speedster/Street Machine
      63 Avanti R2
      64 Convertible R1

Comment

Nice Plymouth, but I'd sure like to see a picture of the blue 2-door (De Soto?) Airflow sitting next to it.

Comment

I owned a '36 coupe like this for many years. I did "Street Rod" mine, had a 318 with 360 heads,auto tranny. Painted Neon Green with Yellow interior. Won about 15 trophys and even a "Good Guy" pick one year. Great old car. Thanks for posting...

Comment

Working...
          X