PDA

View Full Version : 62HAWK parts real cheep "FREE"

jimmijim8
07-13-2011, 02:43 PM
windshield stainless, door and rear window regulators, dashboard, auto trans, 44 rear end, rolling frame with flat tires, I think frame is good. All window hardware. Some glass busted. Bad windshield and good rear glass. Body crappola. Good roof. No fender trim. Chassis complete. Good parts there. finned drums. Gotta go. Lost storage. Too much good left so I don't wanna see it get made into a Toyota. 334 792 4323 jimmijim Dothan Alabama South east alabama Rt 231 5 miles from Florida state line============================

jimmijim8
07-14-2011, 09:02 AM
bump------------------

jimmijim8
07-15-2011, 05:59 PM
please come get this. Hate to scrap jimmijim

Bob Andrews
07-15-2011, 06:27 PM
Jim, you know I'd love to have it, distance. Again.

Wonder how many stamps to mail it....;)

1962larksedan
07-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Jim, you know I'd love to have it, distance. Again.

Wonder how many stamps to mail it....;)

Distance here as well; I could use that dana44 and other pieces that would fit a sedan. :(

Welcome
07-15-2011, 08:01 PM
please come get this. Hate to scrap jimmijim

jimmijim ...didnít your Momma tell you; "never try giving away Studebaker stuff FREE"?!?!:)

Now had you ask $100 bucks for it, thereíd be a dozen CASOs tripping over themselves to offer you $25. Guess there's no fun in dickering you down if itís already Ö"FREE";)

Last Christmas season another member of this Forum & I tried to give away two "FREE" SDC Memberships and had a heck of a time getting even 1 taker.

Didnít your Momma also tell you; "no good deed goes unpunished"!!!:rolleyes:;)

starliner62
07-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Jimmijim,
When do these parts have to go?? I may be interested.

Thanks

1962larksedan
07-15-2011, 08:44 PM
windshield stainless, door and rear window regulators, dashboard, auto trans, 44 rear end, rolling frame with flat tires, I think frame is good. All window hardware. Some glass busted. Bad windshield and good rear glass. Body crappola. Good roof. No fender trim. Chassis complete. Good parts there. finned drums. Gotta go. Lost storage. Too much good left so I don't wanna see it get made into a Toyota. 334 792 4323 jimmijim Dothan Alabama South east alabama Rt 231 5 miles from Florida state line============================

Jimmijim,
When do these parts have to go?? I may be interested.

Thanks

The OP's phone number is in the first quote. :)

Bob Andrews
07-15-2011, 08:50 PM
And, Jim's always fun to talk to:)

JunkYarDog
07-15-2011, 09:24 PM
I have to agree put a price on it so someone well talk you down and they think their getting something . I've low balled before and gotten no hits on stuff people are just funny that way.

jimmijim8
07-16-2011, 07:39 AM
I have to agree put a price on it so someone well talk you down and they think their getting something . I've low balled before and gotten no hits on stuff people are just funny that way.

has to be gone 2 weeks from today. I'm treading water at that. If you agree to take it I need the money up front unless you can come in a day or two. I don't need 10 to profess that they want it. I really need to let this go to the first person that needs it. Sorry bout the time frame but it is not my doing. Come within 2 days and it's free 334 792 4323

DEEPNHOCK
07-16-2011, 07:54 AM
There's a free to pick up category on Craigslist that works real well.
or....

http://tinyurl.com/Pick-Up-Junk-Cars-Dothan-AL

Ten minutes on the phone and it will be gone in a day or two....
I'd quit messin' around with tire kickers here...
Oh...wait...there's no air in the tires to kick:rolleyes::p
Jeff:cool:

has to be gone 2 weeks from today. I'm treading water at that. If you agree to take it I need the money up front unless you can come in a day or two. I don't need 10 to profess that they want it. I really need to let this go to the first person that needs it. Sorry bout the time frame but it is not my doing. Come within 2 days and it's free 334 792 4323

JRoberts
07-16-2011, 08:05 AM
I have forwarded this to a friend who just got a GT that may need some of the stuff you are trying to get rid of. Hopefully he can help you get rid of that thing.

jimmijim8
07-17-2011, 09:32 AM
Sold to a good friend for 800.00. I don't care if he ever pays me. jimmijim