Front and center spot the stude...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front and center spot the stude...

Right in the middle. Somehow I think I posted this one before but not according to my "list"...

Jeff in ND

The picture looks like one I have seen, but it might just be similar to another one.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Jeff, downtown Fargo?? sure would be nice to know where these old pictures are when posted..
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Jeff, downtown Fargo?? sure would be nice to know where these old pictures are when posted..
        Nope, not Fargo. Most of the ones I have been posting are from the Minnesota Historical Society. I spent a lot of time browsing it one day and have a big list of the links to the photos with studebakers in them but I didn't bother to also get the other details. Now, I cannot backtrack their website from the photo link so the only way to get those details would be to re-search it. These were not found by searching for studebakers! I used major street names, or other key words like "gas station", etc. and then went through 100s of photos one at a time. It was a pain but sort of fun too.

All that said, this picture is likely from either Minneapolis or St Paul.

Jeff in ND

Comment

Funny...the intersection looks familiar, but not the cars in the scene. I wonder if two different photos have been posted of the same intersection?
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
          X