Skydive for ALS - cool t shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skydive for ALS - cool t shirt

The ALS Guardian Angels group does a skydive every year to raise money for patients and their families. This year's t-shirt is pretty cool, thought some of you might like to see it.

Skydiving is something I've always wanted to try. Should be fun, and for a great cause too.

Last edited by mbstude; 07-10-2011, 09:59 AM.

Only two things fall out of the sky, birdsh*t and fools.

That said, I loved every one of my 50 jumps

Comment

Matthew can you post a link on how to get the T-shirt. I am sure there are many that would buy the T-shirt, even if they won't fall from the sky.....

Mark

Comment

I remember when Matthew was afraid to climb onto a 4' scaffold. Now he is gonna jump out of a plane? The boy has come a long way. NT
        Neil Thornton

Comment

In my experience, the first time jumping out of an airplane is no big deal.

The second time, on the other hand, will scare you half to death.

Comment

Do you know why blind people don't skydive?

It scares the living daylights out of the dog ! NT
            Neil Thornton

Comment

My first jump was unfortunately my only one. I loved it! Just never had enough money to do it again. I got over my fear of heights and small planes with one jump!

I want/need one of those T-Shirts!!!!! We need more info!
              Carey
              Packard Hawk

Comment

I think there's only going to be T-shirts for those that sign up to jump, but I sent the woman in charge an email asking if she'll take orders. I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
                X