Girl watcher calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl watcher calculator

It's just what I needed for my dual hobby of female enjoying/advanced male chauvinist piggism <G> Wanted it so bad I was willing to go as much as TWENTY dollars! Never seen one before:

Little out of my price range now though. I'll just have to press on with my tried and true sophomoric techniques
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Not practical for me.
    Too busy looking to turn a dial! Might miss something. . .

Comment

Sold for $90.99 plus shipping. I bet the buyer's wife is verrrry proud of him.

Or, maybe it's a single guy looking to evaluate possible mates. That should work out well <GG>
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Incredible price. Makes me wonder how much my "Keep America Beautiful, Support Mini-Skirts" bumper sticker would bring.
        Jim
        Often in error, never in doubt
        http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jlmccuan View Post
          Incredible price. Makes me wonder how much my "Keep America Beautiful, Support Mini-Skirts" bumper sticker would bring.
          Your comment Jim caused a flashback to the 70's early 80's when Southwest Airlines had happy hours with free beer served by their finest sporting mini-skirts.

sigpic
          John
          63R-2386
          Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Looks like another favorite, hot pants, to me.
            Jim
            Often in error, never in doubt
            http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Another take on that bumper sticker could be "Keep America Beautiful, Outlaw Capri Pants".
              In other words, I dont like the look of capri pants. If a lady has nice legs, a mini skirt is a must!
              Last edited by Milaca; 07-07-2011, 07:00 PM.
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Looks like another favorite, hot pants, to me.
                Reminds me of the old joke - "how do you cool off Hot Pants? - Panty hose"
                Jon Stalnaker
                Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by okc63avanti View Post
                  Your comment Jim caused a flashback to the 70's early 80's when Southwest Airlines had happy hours with free beer served by their finest sporting mini-skirts.

To me, the picture represents shorts and a top, not a mini-skirt.
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                    To me, the picture represents shorts and a top, not a mini-skirt.
                    OK those are hot pants not mini-skirts .... there's always somebody in the crowd that's got to point out the technical accuracy of every post !!!

... from my perspective it doesn't matter, both adequately allow me to admire the assets of the female gender of the human species.
                    Last edited by okc63avanti; 07-08-2011, 07:01 PM.
                    sigpic
                    John
                    63R-2386
                    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Working...
                    X