Harbor Freight Pneumatic/Hydraulic Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbor Freight Pneumatic/Hydraulic Jack

Today, A one day 25% off coupon from HF showed up in my email. I was in the market for a small hydraulic jack to use on my soon to be delivered four-post lift so I decided to see what they offered.

While looking at the small jacks I spotted a box with a 12 ton pneumatic/hydraulic jack and a small yellow close out sticker. Jack price $99 close out $37.46.

Looked closely and found it was the lowest profile jack they sold and the lowest priced hydraulic was $29.99.

Said what the heck, I'll try the 25% off which they took, so the total out the door was $28.99 including Michigan tax.

For anyone's interest, The store manager said the store policy is to accept the discount coupons on any merchandise that was not purchased with another coupon.

Just what I'll need to use on the lift. CASO or Smart Shopper, I don't care.

Bob

I have one of those, and it is a handy tool, with ot without the air hooked up...

BTW, that discount works on Internet orders, too...
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
    X