Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing up in South Bend …BACK IN TIME

Credits to The South Bend Tribune and Cousin, Georgia Bella

South Bend's high school students will have a tough time leaning on picturesque nanomaterials today. That photo makes for a much better memory. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Man, I wish something like that still existed today.
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

Center for History or Studebaker National Museum?

I note how the South Bend Tribune identifies the Studebaker National Museum as the "Center for History"! The prejudice never ends, does it?

Or, since I did not see which half of the Museum it is in, could it be in the "wrong" side, that "other" portion of the Museum?
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post
          Man, I wish something like that still existed today.
          Hmmm... You mean "Junior Achievement" is no longer an option for students in South Bend??? I do know AM General, the successor to vehicle manufacturing in the South Bend area, was a sponsor awhile back.

Comment

Originally posted by barnlark View Post
            South Bend's high school students will have a tough time leaning on picturesque nanomaterials today.
            Now that's funny, Dave. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by barnlark View Post
              South Bend's high school students will have a tough time leaning on picturesque nanomaterials today.>>>Thanks for sharing.
              ...or perhaps they could lean on something with a little more "mass" to it like one of these... http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/14/a...ansit-vehicle/

Comment

Does that new Studebaker have an oil leak?

Comment

Originally posted by Welcome View Post
                  Hmmm... You mean "Junior Achievement" is no longer an option for students in South Bend??? I do know AM General, the successor to vehicle manufacturing in the South Bend area, was a sponsor awhile back.
                  Last time I checked that was gone.
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
                  X