59-61 Hawk stainless needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59-61 Hawk stainless needed

I need a front fender horizontal side molding for a 59-61 Hawk. Anyone have one?

Anybody? Bueller?

Comment

Hi Matthew,
      I have an extra full set of 61 side molding. PM sent.

Wayne
      Wayne
      "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

I need one too! Remeber there are rights and lefts.
        Good Roads
        Brian
        Brian Woods
        woodysrods@shaw.ca
        1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

OK, I'll bite. What is the difference between right and left.

Woody, PM being sent.

Wayne
          Wayne

sigpic

Comment

I have them

Comment

I'm pretty sure these are the same for both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
                I'm pretty sure these are the same for both sides.
                Indeed they are, Matthew: P/N 1332140 is the indicated part number for "C" bodies; quantity of two per car specified. BP.
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I need a front fender horizontal side molding for a 59-61 Hawk. Anyone have one?
                  Have you tried Studebaker International lately??

They have been going through and identifying "mountains of NOS stainless" from the old SASCO inventory. Who knows, maybe they just discovered "bundles" of NOS 59-61 Hawk moldings!

Comment

No, I haven't tried SI. Being in the stainless trim repair business, I'd rather have a well used one.

Comment

No, I haven't tried SI. Being in the stainless trim repair business, I'd rather have a well used one.
                      deep discountsIt can be win-win-win situation for all involved!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Welcome View Post
                        Young man, take a little advice from a Geezer who managed the "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PROGRAM" for a well known vehicle, making an extra effort for the benefit of your Customers can help build and keep your business thriving …and profitable!!!
                        Interesting.

When I visited Dale McPhearson Friday, July 1, we discussed Matthew's growing stainless polishing business at length. Dale said virtually the same thing as the above quote; advice to be tendered to Matthew!

So guess you have it from two old geezers, Matthew! BP
                        Last edited by BobPalma; 07-03-2011, 11:21 AM. Reason: spelling
                        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Hey fellas, I don't want to step on any toes here, but the last 2 posts seem to imply that Matthew is not looking after his customers because he did not go looking for a piece to buy from another vendor. In Matthews defense, he had no reason to look for another piece because I had already agreed to send him one of my extras along with the rest of my stainless that he will be repairing and polishing.

So far I have only dealt with Matthew during the estimate stage of this job, but he has been very responsive and I am happy enough to send him all the stainless on my car for him to work his magic on.

Again, I don't want to piss anybody off here, I just thought you should know "The Rest of the Story".

Wayne
                          Wayne

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X