Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Springfield pictorial video put together.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springfield pictorial video put together.

Ok, be kind, this is the first ever "video" I've put together.
    The music, is only INSTUMENTALS. plenty safe if kids are around.

Sit back, hope you enjoy, sort of a progression of the time going to and during the meet.
    All pictures were taken by me, and places visited or drove by.
    Feel free to leave a comment. And all due respect to those who do this sort of editing
    as their job, it's not as easy as it looks. Then again right tool for the job I'm sure applies.

And as chief director, editing of the hundreds of pictures was needed, no feelings should be
    hurt......next time I'll have a mp3 of Stairway to heaven, or Ted Nugents Stranglehold so everyone can be on the video.
    (think those songs are 8-12 minutes.)

Link just incase it doesn't show up in Post. I can add a video in Advanced settings but sometimes won't show when Submitted.

Last edited by 4961Studebaker; 06-30-2011, 06:02 AM. Reason: try to add video in post via advanced settings.
    61 Lark

sigpic

Well done Kevin!
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Well done indeed; nice to see the different approach. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Very well done, indeed!

Thank you!
        sigpic
        Dave Lester

Comment

Loved it ....
          sigpic
          John
          63R-2386
          Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We really enjoyed it Kevin. Thanks for including our truck at the end!!! And you said Kim like to mess around with photography, I believe you do also, a job well done.

Dusty Taylor

Comment

Very good...enjoyed it and looks like you had a great time.....

Comment

Thanks everyone.

After seeing one of Deepnhocks crazy spinning effect's video's I had to ask what program
                  he used, he said, windows movie maker. Well, I just happen to have windows movie maker burried deep in the computer, ! who knew!
                  SO, waiting for the right time and subject matter (Studes of course!) I threw a video together of the meet.
                  Seems everyone shows pictures of the cars/trucks, and the swap. (I do the same) but thought I'd show the surrounding area a bit and some highlights.

Seems the tours are rarely promoted after a meet.
                  61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Good job. I believe "Alice's Restaurant" will get you close to 20 minutes. DJ's used to put that on when they needed a "smoke" break.
                    Jim
                    Often in error, never in doubt
                    http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jlmccuan View Post
                      Good job. I believe "Alice's Restaurant" will get you close to 20 minutes. DJ's used to put that on when they needed a "smoke" break.

I will remember, and tuck that one away for future projects.

I don't think the majority of the members could have handled "Sandstorm"
                      Leaves you a little stir crazy, not so fitting for Studes.
                      Last edited by 4961Studebaker; 06-30-2011, 09:12 AM.
                      61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

VERY nice, Kevin! Thanks for sharing.
                        Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
                        '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
                        '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
                        '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

Springfield pictorial video put together

Thanks for the video; you did a wonderful job...for many to enjoy that couldn't attend....Joe
                          Last edited by Guest; 06-30-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Kevin,
                            That was realy cool. I enjoyed it very much.
                            Thank you for posting the video.
                            Gary Sanders
                            Nixa, MO

Comment

Now THAT is a video! Not only interesting but entertaining! We'll expect to see more of this, next meet!!!

John

Comment

Working...
                              X