1956 2 dr. wagon sighting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 2 dr. wagon sighting.

While traveling from Dothan Alabama south on 231 about 12 to 14 miles spotted a 56 2 dr wagon.It is parked parallel to the north bound lane about 40 feet from the highway. Color is dark blue and light+rust color. If you are traveling south then look across the highway. It is parked amongst 10 or so cars. No other studes that I could see. I believe the car to be for sale because of markings on the windows not clearly defined. No less than a complete parts car from the looks or perhaps better. Any body seen this piece. Would like to chat with stude folks in the area as I am new here. Dothan Alabama that is. I have been into Studes 30+ years. Jim Kranak jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Great to see you posting Jim.
    Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Great to see you posting Jim.
      Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Hey, Jim

When did you move to Dothan? Hope you are coming back strong from your accident. Will you be able to join us in South Bend?

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
        53 Starliner Hardtop
        Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Hey, Jim

When did you move to Dothan? Hope you are coming back strong from your accident. Will you be able to join us in South Bend?

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
          53 Starliner Hardtop
          Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Hi all friends. I have been in Alabama for about 2 months now. I sure like the weather here. It would be nice to meet some Stude people (if any) from around these parts. When I was hospitalized this past fall and winter little did I know that I would recieve the amount of get well cards, telephone calls, and well wishes. Each card, telephone call or visit brought tears to my eyes. STUDE folks are among the best folks out there. Sure glad I don't have a brand x.
            Thank to John Wherry,
            Pat Musta, Denzel and Junita Linn for your vists. I have saved all corespondence from all well wishers and will respond personally. Hi Dusty Bob, Jim Bradley, Chester and the rest of the Alleghany chapter. Thanks to the Kinzu's too. jimmijim Jim Kranak Dothan Alabama

sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Hi all friends. I have been in Alabama for about 2 months now. I sure like the weather here. It would be nice to meet some Stude people (if any) from around these parts. When I was hospitalized this past fall and winter little did I know that I would recieve the amount of get well cards, telephone calls, and well wishes. Each card, telephone call or visit brought tears to my eyes. STUDE folks are among the best folks out there. Sure glad I don't have a brand x.
              Thank to John Wherry,
              Pat Musta, Denzel and Junita Linn for your vists. I have saved all corespondence from all well wishers and will respond personally. Hi Dusty Bob, Jim Bradley, Chester and the rest of the Alleghany chapter. Thanks to the Kinzu's too. jimmijim Jim Kranak Dothan Alabama

Comment

Hey there, Jimjim! Think maybe you could capture that beauty in digital colour? That way the rest of us can drool, um, I mean, see her too.[:I]

Glad to hear your on the mend. Good luck down thar-a-bouts-n Ala-bam.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                Lotsa Larks!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Hey there, Jimjim! Think maybe you could capture that beauty in digital colour? That way the rest of us can drool, um, I mean, see her too.[:I]

Glad to hear your on the mend. Good luck down thar-a-bouts-n Ala-bam.

Lotsa Larks!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Jim - Last year, I sold my modified 1954 Commander Starliner to a guy in your area.

Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Jim - Last year, I sold my modified 1954 Commander Starliner to a guy in your area.

Gary L.
                      Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
                      Gary L.
                      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I have also seen this car. In fact, it was the basis of a thread that I started a couple of months regarding a '55 nose on a '56. I am still in the process of moving from SE Florida to McCalla, AL. I will be going back up during the middle of June. I will check it out then.

Comment

I have also seen this car. In fact, it was the basis of a thread that I started a couple of months regarding a '55 nose on a '56. I am still in the process of moving from SE Florida to McCalla, AL. I will be going back up during the middle of June. I will check it out then.

Comment

That is SW Florid not Se Florida. Sorry.

Comment

That is SW Florid not Se Florida. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X