SASCO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SASCO

New to form. what is SASCO and how do you get in touch with them?
    THANKS
    BILL[]

Bill, first let me welcome you to the site.

SASCO is the Studebaker Auto Sales Corp. They are in South Bend. Their website is http://www.studeparts.com/. Their phone number is 574-287-3381.

For more vendors and other great sites, hit the 'HOME' icon at the top of the page. Then click on the 'Valuable Links' on the menu at the left side of the page. That will keep you busy for a while. Also check out some of the other items on that menu too .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Bill, first let me welcome you to the site.

SASCO is the Studebaker Auto Sales Corp. They are in South Bend. Their website is http://www.studeparts.com/. Their phone number is 574-287-3381.

For more vendors and other great sites, hit the 'HOME' icon at the top of the page. Then click on the 'Valuable Links' on the menu at the left side of the page. That will keep you busy for a while. Also check out some of the other items on that menu too .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I've been phoning & emailing for 3 days with no answers or replies.
        Keep trying I will again on Monday

Comment

Comment

quote:Originally posted by kmul221

Monday is a holiday. Try Tuesday.

Chris Pile
            The Studebaker Special
            Midway Chapter SDC
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

quote:Originally posted by kmul221

Monday is a holiday. Try Tuesday.

Chris Pile
              The Studebaker Special
              Midway Chapter SDC
              The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

quote:Originally posted by billwillard

THANKS
                BILL[]
                I strongly recommend that you go to the Home link above the forum page and join the Studebaker Drivers Club. It is only $19.95 for the first year for new members and it will get you 12 issues of an excellent magazine, Turning Wheels. TW contains vendors of NOS, NORS, repro and used parts as well as technical and historical information.

Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

quote:Originally posted by billwillard

THANKS
                  BILL[]
                  I strongly recommend that you go to the Home link above the forum page and join the Studebaker Drivers Club. It is only $19.95 for the first year for new members and it will get you 12 issues of an excellent magazine, Turning Wheels. TW contains vendors of NOS, NORS, repro and used parts as well as technical and historical information.

Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Bill,
                    Here is some historic perspective. When Studebaker ceased production of automobiles, the factory parts inventory was purchased by Standard Surplus. SASCO is the descendant of Standard Surplus. The balance of original NOS parts, and many repro parts sustain our addiction through the efforts of Dennis Lambert and his employees.
                    Brad Johnson,
                    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Bill,
                      Here is some historic perspective. When Studebaker ceased production of automobiles, the factory parts inventory was purchased by Standard Surplus. SASCO is the descendant of Standard Surplus. The balance of original NOS parts, and many repro parts sustain our addiction through the efforts of Dennis Lambert and his employees.
                      Brad Johnson,
                      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS. THE CHAMP AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING MANY OF YOU AND OTHER STUDES.
                        BILL[]

Comment

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS. THE CHAMP AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING MANY OF YOU AND OTHER STUDES.
                          BILL[]

Comment

Working...
                          X