Power steering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering: Power steering

Is it possible to convert to a power steering system from manual steering for 1960 Lark?

Ken Park

It is possible, all it takes is money. On the first Sat. of the month come to the meeting of the Orange Empire Chapter in Brea off the 57 Freeway at Imperial Denny's. Someone there will lead you on to a set up.

Comment

Oh! that's great! Can you tell me what time members will gather at Denny's? I assume that the next gathering will be on July-02...is it correct?

Comment

Bone head me. Dennys has closed down. The meeting will be a Cocos, right across the street from Dennys same corner, but on the other side of the freeway at 4:30 July 2.

Comment

Thanks! I will be there...Sir!

Comment

I was just informed that the Cocos meeting on July 2, has been canceled. It has been changed to the picnic of the Beach Cities at Yorba Regional Park in Anaheim on July 9, 2011. Yorba Park is located along the 91 Freeway on La Palma in Anaheim. Take the 91 Freeway to either Imperial or Wier Canyon off ramps. Take the Imperial off ramp and turn East on La Palma. Take Wier Canyon off ramp and turn West on La Palma. Follow the signs - Studebakers to shelter 6. Please bring Salad or side dish. Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken, Desert and Drinks will be provided by Beach Cities.

Comment

Working...
            X