Happy Fathers Day to all The Studebaker Dad's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day to all The Studebaker Dad's

Well Happy Fathers day to all the Dad's out there whether your children are human or Studebaker Children.LOL
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Thanks Anne.
    The Blog: http://dutchstuderesto.wordpress.com

Comment

Thanks Annie. I do hope it's a good day for your other half too!
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

thank you! my 20 yr.old daughter called me this morning on her way to work in raleigh, during her summer break from UNC-Chapel Hill. my 2 step-sons (one just home from the air force last week), took me to a nice italian restaurant for lunch...
        and the stude-child has been in the garage saying: "drive me, drive me", even though we went for a nice ride yesterday. alas, between the 98 degree weather and a pending thunderstorm outside, i may have to wait 'til tomorrow for the drive...
        Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Thanks Anne! Had a nice day goofin' off at a car show.
          Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

Thanks, Anne. 'Packing for Springfield, here; leaving bright and early Monday morning to arrive in plenty of time for the ice cream social! <GGG> BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Hey folks! Best father's day I've had this year! Drove a Studebaker to church, great lunch cooked on the grill, and homemade peach ice cream.

My daughter and grand kids showed up with a homemade german chocolate cake and even shared a walk with me to check on my garden and chickens. The kids even gathered eggs and pretended to enjoy it.

Why shucks...I even managed to soak up the sunset while operating my hammock. Great day!
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Thanks Anne, even tho I only got to spend half a day with the 15 year old son and a phone call from the 21 year old daughter in LA I'll be spending all this week with my 66 in Springfield.
                Tom
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Anne. I'm spending the day in Springfield (we ARE supposed to be able to do what WE want to do on Father's Day, aren't we?). Talked with both daughters and my wife from home, so my day is complete!
                  Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
                  '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
                  '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
                  '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

I spent the day at Gyro Park by Cadboro Bay. I got a new folding reclining lawn chair with a sun shade to protect my bald head. Unfortunately, I still toasted my scalp a bit so now I have a bit of a 'glow' about me.
                    \"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!\"

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
                    Jim Mann
                    Victoria, B.C.
                    Canada

Comment

Thanks Anne we just spent some time in the Tower district today at a blues fest not to far from your place !

Comment

Working...
                      X