Quiet Forum Day & Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet Forum Day & Night

The number of people on the Forum has been quite high the last month. But today I noticed on the times I checked in (Morning and Night) that the numbers are unusually low.
    Busy weekend I guess.
    Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads on the Forum!
    Good Roads
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Enjoy the piece and quiet Brian!

Time to drive the Stude on Father's Day.
    Attached Files
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

Forum posting does drop off a bit every year for a period of time before, during, and after the National Meet.
      Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Couldnt spend time here when Im on the road for a day and a half buying a 66 Daytona. Now what few minutes I had this morning to check in I need spend the morning with family and then get on the road again for Springfield.
        Tom
        sigpic

Comment

I spent the day changing valve covers yesterday. Had one leaking on the wife's Chrysler. Took about 5 hrs. Then put some pretty chrome ones on the Avanti II. that took about an hour only because I had some visitors come by the shop.

Whe I got home, grandchildren were here so I didn't get online. NT
          Neil Thornton

Comment

I would have already been on the road to Springfield, but have to wait until Monday afternoon due to an idiot transmission shop. Instead of fixing it myself, I thought I'd save time by hiring a shop to fix my slipping dodge transmission......big mistake. After I re-installed it, it wasn't fixed.
            Mike Sal

Comment

Working...
            X