Daughter's prom pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter's prom pics.

Here are a couple pics. She is driving her soon to be Lark to prom tonight.. She will be racing it all season. She would have been competing today if it wasn't for prom preparation.

Gordon

Lookin' good! Wow; prom prep or drag racing, tough choice! <GGG> BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks, It was a tough choice for her. She wanted to take her pics at the track. Were getting ready to head out for the races this morning. She started the season in her 64 Cruiser. Now the 63 is ready for her.

Gordon

Comment

Great pictures! I think it's cool that she is driving to the prom. Just never would have happened in my younger days, the guy would drive. Which track do your race on? Is there one near Eureka?

Pat
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

What a catch! Into Studebakers, drag racing , and pretty too! Hope he knows he's a lucky guy.
          Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

Pics turned out great. I just put the brand new rims & tires on Friday night. They were a surprise. She was so excited that there was no way her boyfriend was going to drive to prom.
            The Samoa Drag Strip is about 12 miles from home. http://www.samoadragstrip.com/ Its an old Navy Blimp base that was built during WW2 as an alternate landing spot for Moffett Field.
            Daughters boyfriend is a lucky guy getting exposed to both Studebakers & drag racing. He has already helped replace a broken flex plate on her Lark, and replace a Dana 70 in my 4E13 truck.

Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by laughinlark View Post
              Daughters boyfriend is a lucky guy getting exposed to both Studebakers & drag racing. He has already helped replace a broken flex plate on her Lark, and replace a Dana 70 in my 4E13 truck. Gordon
              Wow! Sounds like a "keeper!" <GGG> BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
              X