Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have questions "What to do First when I get to Springfield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have questions "What to do First when I get to Springfield?

The Ozark Trails SDC (OTSDC) welcomes all attendees to the 47th International Meet. We want to insure you have a great time. Please post your questions here and we will endeavor to answer them. FIRST: Any questions about trailers and the process of registration? Please DO NOT use this space to ask about local attractions and things to do in Springfield. We want to keep this strictly about specifics of in-processing, what to do first, second, etc.

Thanks and have a safe trip.

My wife and I, hope to come to the meet.
    We are old and we are not sure if we are up to it.
    I would like to sell some items also.
    Will there be spaces available when we come .
    I do not want to preregister because there is a good chance that we do not make it.
    Bob

Comment

I am pretty sure there will be space available in the swap meet building. I saw the map of vendors last week and there was space available.

Contact
      Wilber Kaylor at 417-353-6898
      or wilberkaylor@hotmail.com
      Last edited by Gary1953; 05-28-2011, 05:09 AM.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

Please contact :
        Vendor Space
        Wilber Kaylor
        417-353-6898
        wilberkaylor@hotmail.com We look forward to seeing you.

Comment

Any rules about the Car Corral? All days - specific times, etc?
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Number of cars coming ???

How many vehicles are registered as of today, and how many hundreds are anticipated to be in attendance ??

brad

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Mikulan View Post
              The Ozark Trails SDC (OTSDC) welcomes all attendees to the 47th International Meet. We want to insure you have a great time. Please post your questions here and we will endeavor to answer them. <<<Thanks and have a safe trip.
              What a great idea!!!

Q1: When (days & times) will registration be open?

Q2: Will there be shuttle bus service from the host hotel to the Car Show/Swap Meet? If yes, when (days & times) will it operate?

Q3: Will we need a badge or some sort of special I.D. to get in the Swap Meet?

...that's it for now. TIA

Comment

Q2: Will there be shuttle bus service from the host hotel to the Car Show/Swap Meet? If yes, when (days & times) will it operate?

A1 The registration will be open Mon- Fri 8-5
                A2 There will be shuttle bus going to and from the meet hotel and the fairgrounds. The last I heard it was going to hourly. We will have the information posted at each site during the week.

A3 Yes It has been SDC policy to require your name badge to enter the swap meet without paying a fee.

We look forward to seeing evryone at Springfield next month.

...that's it for now. TIA[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
                Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
                  Any rules about the Car Corral? All days - specific times, etc?
                  Chris, I'm not sure I understand your question.
                  You should be able to take a car in and out of the corral as needed. It will be set up all week.
                  Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO

Comment

Originally posted by bradnree View Post
                    How many vehicles are registered as of today, and how many hundreds are anticipated to be in attendance ??

brad
                    The count a week or so ago was 300 Studebakers with twice as many members.
                    Gary Sanders
                    Nixa, MO

Comment

Chris, I'm not sure I understand your question.
                      You should be able to take a car in and out of the corral as needed. It will be set up all week.
                      Cool. Thanks, Gary.
                      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Cars in Attendance

Originally posted by Gary1953 View Post
                        S U P E R !!!

brad

Comment

Holy crap. I'm half tempted to drive out for part of the week.. Anybody got an extra bed..?

Comment

A1 The registration will be open Mon- Fri 8-5
                            A2 There will be shuttle bus going to and from the meet hotel and the fairgrounds. The last I heard it was going to hourly. We will have the information posted at each site during the week.

A3 Yes It has been SDC policy to require your name badge to enter the swap meet without paying a fee.
                            The reason for asking Q1 was because the Meet is advertised to "start" on SUNDAY (the 19th), not MONDAY. We've seen/heard conflicting information on when REGISTRATION offically begins. Which is it??? ...SUNDAY 1-6 or MONDAY 8-5

...TIA ...again

Comment

Registration will start Sunday 1-6. I overlooked the day sorry.
                              Gary Sanders
                              Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
                              X