Anyone heard from john Graham-OKC63AVANTI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard from john Graham-OKC63AVANTI

Has anyone hears from John Graham? Thought I heard where a tornado touched down to the west of OKC.

Hope he's ok...

I talked to Dave Lester an hour ago (noon eastern) and he and his family are ok.
    Several houses destroyed in his county, but no injuries....so far.
    Jeff
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

John's alright, he had an update on his facebook after everything and didn't mention anything bad.

Glad to hear that Dave is alright too.
      Last edited by mbstude; 05-25-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys we are OK and are on vacation ... El Reno and Piedmont were hit and our good friends in Piedmont lost their home and had to put down a couple of their horses who were too badly injured to save. We have a college student house sitting and feeding the pets (2 dogs and 6 cats) and our home is fine.

Wanda and I and my two sons (still living at home with us) are down in Belize on vacation. We have been here now for about 10 days and will return on Saturday. While down here by the way I got PADI certified as an open water diver and will be back out for a couple more scuba dives on the reef on Friday.
        sigpic
        John
        63R-2386
        Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Dave is OK, too. Thanks!
          sigpic
          Dave Lester

Comment

[QUOTE=okc63avanti;550911
            Wanda and I and my two sons (still living at home with us) are down in Belize on vacation. We have been here now for about 10 days and will return on Saturday. While down here by the way I got PADI certified as an open water diver and will be back out for a couple more scuba dives on the reef on Friday.[/QUOTE]
            The guy who sold my wife her VW Beetle quit his job and moved to Belize to teach scuba diving (Brian Horn).
            sigpic
            55 President Deluxe
            64 Commander
            66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

Working...
            X