Art Unger will be proud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Unger will be proud.

I went out tonight and treated myself to a new camera, so look forward to better pictures in my Tailgating articles. Man, I've never owned anything so complicated.

Last edited by mbstude; 05-21-2011, 06:08 PM.

Nice, my camera wont zoom in quite that close, now if i could only figure out how to post large photos like that.
    Tom
    sigpic

Comment

Very nice! I just bought a digital camera, and hope my shots turn out as well as yours, Matt!
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

What kinda of camera did you get? I want details!!! How many pixels? How big of memory? What brand? I just love my Nikon 5000.
        Mabel 1949 Champion
        Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        The Prez 1955 President State
        Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
        Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
        Fresno,Ca

Comment

What kind did you get? I bought a DSLR about 3 or 4 years ago. I love it. It is a little big but it takes great shots. Mine is a Nikon D40X. Right after I bought it, they discontinued it and brought out their new model. Figures.
          Carey
          Packard Hawk

Comment

It's a Fujifilm S2940 Finepix. 14 megapixels. It was between this one, a Canon, and a Nikon. The latter two were about $400 more than the Fujifilm, which will suit my purposes just fine. Sure is a lot better than the Dinosaur-age Samsung I've been using for the past several years.

Comment

Most digital cameras, even the cheap ones, have a setting for shooting "close up" now.

Comment

I've been happy with my Fuji Finepix S2000HD that I purchased 3 years ago. 10 megapixel, movie mode with sound and 15x optical zoom. One great thing about the Fuji is that it takes AA batteries which are available anywhere, and am using Rayovac Hybrid (nickel metal hydride) rechargable batteries which last a long time.
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

You're getting better, Matthew.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know Fuji uses McCulloch Superchargers on thier cameras! You must have a really fast one!
                    Bez Auto Alchemy
                    573-318-8948
                    http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Thanks, Art.

Originally posted by bezhawk View Post
                      Wow, I didn't know Fuji uses McCulloch Superchargers on thier cameras! You must have a really fast one!
                      Flamethrowers are next.

Comment

Working...
                      X