Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud new owner of a 1957 Silver Hawk! Hoping to find deal for complete set of rubber, any pointers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud new owner of a 1957 Silver Hawk! Hoping to find deal for complete set of rubber, any pointers

First post and new member,

I found a beautiful ONE owner Texas Hawk, hopefully an easy redo since this is my first. I have started dissassembly and there is no doubt that I will need all rubber; other than windshield and rear window. Any place that may be better than others for a large purchase?

Thank you in advance for the time to read/answer. No doubt I will be leaning heavily on you all. It has become clear that this car is not quite like any other. Loving it.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard-

Welcome to the Forum. You will be amazed at the amount of information that can be accessed from the human and electronic data bases. If you have been lurking here you may have already seen the usual advice: join the SDC, and check out the main SDC web pages for the list of vendors. You should have no trouble coming up with the rubber pieces you need, besides anything else that you find.
    Jim K.
    63 Hawk

Comment

WELCOME ...to the SDC Forum!!!

...and...congrats on that new ride

Comment

Welcome to join the forum! Why you don't post some pictures of your Hawk and tell us how did you found and bought it?

Steven Barker

1957 Studebaker Silver Hawk
        1967 Corvair coupe w/auto, 110hp & factory air
        1969 Corvair coupe w/4 spd, 140hp & smog air

Comment

Complete rubber sets available here:

Not affiliated, etc.
          '53 Commander
          Art Morrison chassis
          LS6 ASA/4L60E

Comment

Working...