• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Back Seat Of The Week" Award!

I'll say nothing.....[:0]
    Jeff[8D]
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Opening bid of just $10.00 or for a mere $800.00 you can have it now.[)] I think I will pass on this one.

Randy_G
    1959 Lark Sedan
    This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Opening bid of just $10.00 or for a mere $800.00 you can have it now.[)] I think I will pass on this one.

Randy_G
      1959 Lark Sedan
      This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Randy_G

I dunno Randy... looks like a custom piece of work![]

Mark
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Randy_G

I dunno Randy... looks like a custom piece of work![]

Mark
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

Ye Gods, where would you start on that???? The upholstery was "interesting" must have looked good originally, but a good buy at $800.00 I suppose - then again that's a lot to pay for a steering wheel LOL.

John Clements
            Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
            Lockleys South Australia
            John Clements
            Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Ye Gods, where would you start on that???? The upholstery was "interesting" must have looked good originally, but a good buy at $800.00 I suppose - then again that's a lot to pay for a steering wheel LOL.

John Clements
              Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
              Lockleys South Australia
              John Clements
              Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

WOW- I was going to poke fun at the price too, but it already sold at the BIN price [:0] So instead, I say: Heyy, not bad... somebody'll probably grab that right up for only $800!

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

WOW- I was going to poke fun at the price too, but it already sold at the BIN price [:0] So instead, I say: Heyy, not bad... somebody'll probably grab that right up for only $800!

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                  Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I would have liked to seen the front seat that went with it. And the rest of the console. Maybe this car had a guest shot on the Munsters or something.

Dan
                    52 hardtop

Comment

I would have liked to seen the front seat that went with it. And the rest of the console. Maybe this car had a guest shot on the Munsters or something.

Dan
                      52 hardtop

Comment

I don't want it either, but remember, in mid 60's T Birds that sort of layout pretty good.

Comment

I don't want it either, but remember, in mid 60's T Birds that sort of layout pretty good.

Comment

That back seat looks to be right out of a 1911 Roadamount tourer![:0]

Miscreant adrift in
                            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                            1960 Larkvertible V8
                            1958 Provincial wagon
                            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

That back seat looks to be right out of a 1911 Roadamount tourer![:0]

Miscreant adrift in
                              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                              1960 Larkvertible V8
                              1958 Provincial wagon
                              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                              X