Mildred Whiten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mildred Whiten

Mildred Whiten 89 mother of Bob Whiten ( aka clonelark) left this world on 4-30-11 after a long bout with Alzheimers
    Funeral will be thursday 1:00 pm in Tulsa Ok, at Moores eastlawn 19th and Memorial. She approved of all car activies i ever persued and was the kindest person i ever met. God bless you mama
    .Born 5-7 1921 in Tulsa ok, lived in Wichita Ks. as a child and moved back to Oklahoma in the 30s till her passing.
    You will be remembered forever. she was preceded in death by her husband Frank,(1994 and one son (2001) Jim. Love your baby boy.
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Condolences to you and your family, Bob.

Wow. I just realized your mother and I share the same birthday - May 7th.
    Last edited by Chris Pile; 05-02-2011, 11:48 AM.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

May she rest in peace, Bob; Alzheimers is a terrible thing. She is surely resting well now. All the best. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

My condolences too Bob, my mother is in a nursing home with Alzheimers, surely a cruel way to end one's life.
        John Clements
        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

my condolences

Originally posted by clonelark View Post
            Mildred Whiten 89 mother of Bob Whiten ( aka clonelark) left this world on 4-30-11 after a long bout with Alzheimers
            Funeral will be thursday 1:00 pm in Tulsa Ok, at Moores eastlawn 19th and Memorial. She approved of all car activies i ever persued and was the kindest person i ever met. God bless you mama
            .Born 5-7 1921 in Tulsa ok, lived in Wichita Ks. as a child and moved back to Oklahoma in the 30s till her passing.
            You will be remembered forever. she was preceded in death by her husband Frank,(1994 and one son (2001) Jim. Love your baby boy.
            I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. Trish lost her Mom to Alzheimers a few months ago, gracefully, it was quick and she didn't suffer for years as some do. My deepest condolences on your loss; I lost my Mom last year as well and know the void it leaves in your heart.

Comment

Working...
            X