Fair Oaks Photo Op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair Oaks Photo Op

Second day in a row for Studebaker get togethers. This time we went to the Fair Oaks car show. We had about 9 or 10 Studes from our club plus two more non club Studes.

I was approached by a photographer from Badbonesphotography.com who wanted to use my car to do a photo shoot. I can't wait to see how his pictures turned out. I took a few of him taking pictures of the model.

Fun Day.

Last edited by Sdude; 05-01-2011, 03:49 PM.
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

It is on his page now:

Rockin RigaTony is one hip Photographer with his own unique style of shots. From pin-up to Alternative he shows what the real atmosphere that surrounds the camera is with his artistic touch. contact me for any shoots and prices at BadBonesPhotos@aol.com or by phone 916-247-7746

Comment

Originally posted by Sdude View Post
      Second day in a row for Studebaker get togethers. This time we went to the Fair Oaks car show. We had about 9 or 10 Studes from our club plus two more non club Studes. I was approached by a photographer from Badbonesphotography.com who wanted to use my car to do a photo shoot. I can't wait to see how his pictures turned out. I took a few of him taking pictures of the model. Fun Day.
      Thanks Sdude and Badbonesphotography.com for giving us this sneak preview of the SDC 2012 "Come join Me" membership campaign poster.

Comment

Working...
      X