Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door rubbers, 60 Lark

Hi, Guy and Gals

I am in the process of putting in the new door rubbers on the 60 lark 2/door hardtop, and ran into a problem The drivers side fits like a glove, but the passengers side fits like s**t. It does not even line up in the pinch welds properly...Has anybody had this problem.. They were brand new door rubbers. I would order another one, but don't want the same problem Keith from Colorado

The ones that I got as a complete kit door trunck etc, fit very well on my 62 lark 2dr , and also 57 Silver Hawk no problems .
    Evan Severson

Comment

Do you mean by the door locks? For some reason, my 1960 passenger side rubber mold on top where it screws down fits differently as well. I thought I just got an old mold that wasn't made well from the main factory source. I feel your pain!

Comment

I have a problem with the driver's side door closing when the rubber is installed. Something to take a closer look at when it warms up.

Comment

Originally posted by barnlark View Post
          Do you mean by the door locks? For some reason, my 1960 passenger side rubber mold on top where it screws down fits differently as well. I thought I just got an old mold that wasn't made well from the main factory source. I feel your pain!
          That is exactlly the problem, seem too short or something?? Oh well at least it is not me....thanks for the reply Keith

Comment

Working...
          X