Brake hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes: Brake hoses

I am now the proud owner of a BrakeQuip hose manufacturing system. I am going to try to get my supplies and bring it to the South Bend swap meet!
    Anybody needing a rubber hose, bring it on by and I'll make you one on the spot! (and pressure test it to 3000 psi)

Also, anybody that has replaced their old hoses, please send them to me so I can "aquire" the nescessary fittings to be able to make all of the hose for Studebakers. I will also be able to make hoses for about anything on the road.

Pricing is still "undetermined as of yet, but, I will be competitive will everybody.

Thanks

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Thats great news Jim...nothing like having a new tool in the shop.
    Will it be going to the International Meet?

Bill
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

Jim, I have a well used set of '55 sedan power steering hoses, would you be interested in them? I replaced them at rebuild time, they didn't fail.

Comment

Good Luck with your new venture.
        Brian
        Brian Woods
        woodysrods@shaw.ca
        1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Ragtop View Post
          I am now the proud owner of a BrakeQuip hose manufacturing system. I am going to try to get my supplies and bring it to the South Bend swap meet!
          Anybody needing a rubber hose, bring it on by and I'll make you one on the spot! (and pressure test it to 3000 psi)

Also, anybody that has replaced their old hoses, please send them to me so I can "aquire" the nescessary fittings to be able to make all of the hose for Studebakers. I will also be able to make hoses for about anything on the road.

Pricing is still "undetermined as of yet, but, I will be competitive will everybody.

Thanks

Jim
          Can you replicate the early Saginaw P/S hoses? I am not aware of a source for them new. Unfortunately I think you probably need to reuse the old ends if that is at all possible.

nate
          --
          55 Commander Starlight
          http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

At this time, brake hoses only. The company I bought my unit from in Springfield Ill. upgraded to do power steering hoses. They are Brake & Clutch on S. 11th street. Talk to either Kevin or Frank. They can "probably" make them. There are a LOT of different fittings that they have to chose from.

Jim
            "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
            their Memorials!

Comment

Very cool, buddy. I know you've been working on this deal a while. I know the hoses will be as quality as the rest of your stuff. Best of luck in this new venture!
              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
              Romans 15:13
              Deuteronomy 31:6
              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
              X