PDA

View Full Version : Interior door panels at SASCO?

Jeff T.
05-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Does SASCO still have a number of odd interior door panels for sale?

I recall asking years ago over the phone and was told it was a "browsing collection" that is they would not look and match a set up for you.

I'm wondering because my original door panels from my 62 Lark which I thought I had stored have vanished into the ether, so much for reuse or patterns.

Jeff T.

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
The Replacements.

N8N
05-18-2007, 02:03 PM
As of a couple years ago, they still had quite a few '62 Lark panels in particular.

nate

--
55 Commander Starlight
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

N8N
05-18-2007, 02:03 PM
As of a couple years ago, they still had quite a few '62 Lark panels in particular.

nate

--
55 Commander Starlight
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

go-studebaker
05-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Jeff,
they do have door panels. The parts nos were not listed in the parts book but they do exist. I have a copy all the 1959 onwards part nos interiors somewhere copied from the N & A files.

Dennis at SASCO is really helpful so I would give him the colour and type you are after and buy whatever you can. You may have to dye the colour to suit, so have a back up colour you can spray to match.

Go for it whilst they are still around

Greg

Greg Diffen
Australian Stude nut living in Warwick, United Kingdom

1933 St Regis Brougham Model 56 Dutch delivered
1937 Dicator sedan. Australian Body by TJ Richards
1939 Packard Seven Passenger monster UK delivered
1939 Commander Swiss Cabriolet by Lagenthal
1988 Avanti Convertible

go-studebaker
05-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Jeff,
they do have door panels. The parts nos were not listed in the parts book but they do exist. I have a copy all the 1959 onwards part nos interiors somewhere copied from the N & A files.

Dennis at SASCO is really helpful so I would give him the colour and type you are after and buy whatever you can. You may have to dye the colour to suit, so have a back up colour you can spray to match.

Go for it whilst they are still around

Greg

Greg Diffen
Australian Stude nut living in Warwick, United Kingdom

1933 St Regis Brougham Model 56 Dutch delivered
1937 Dicator sedan. Australian Body by TJ Richards
1939 Packard Seven Passenger monster UK delivered
1939 Commander Swiss Cabriolet by Lagenthal
1988 Avanti Convertible