View Full Version : Hill Holder Parts

05-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know of a rebuilder of the internal parts of the Hill Holder control valve, the "brains" of the Hill Holder?
I have several NOS control valves, and the rubber seat molded into the ball cage assembly is deteriorated beyond use on all of them.
To my knowledge, the ball cage assembly is the same on most if not all Hill Holder control valves.
Bob Schuman

Dick Steinkamp
05-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Most Studebaker parts vendors carry the rebuild kit with ball cage (526633X1)