SDC chapter dead links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC chapter dead links

I encourage ALL SDC chapters to check their links in the SDC website to make sure they are working. I know that the Sequioa chapter has been a dead link for some time and I know there are others, too. Probably the simplest thing a chapter can do is make sure their website (if they have one) is available through a link on the SDC site. How many visitors go away disappointed because this simple maintenance is not done? Surely, if a chapter has enough interest to stay afloat they should be able to handle making sure their chapter link is WORKING!???! Ahem....

Or if they're not able or interested in doing this, please contact the SDC webmaster and have your link removed. Nothing says "nothing going on here...move along" like dead links!
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Good to go!

Checked our links from the SDC website and we're "good to go"!
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

Scott is right. I've been frustrated by the lack of working links when trying to contact local officers.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Scott:
        Excellent point! Thanks for the reminder. I just checked the links for the Los Angeles chapter and everything works as it should (including email links to our officers). Thanks again!
        Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
        '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
        '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
        '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

The Sequoia chapter has been with out a webmaster for the past couple years and the old one took care of our site in his own way, get my drift? new webmaster is working on it now, all takes time ...
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Working...
          X