64 -65 Cruiser spotted in Miranda Cosgrove music video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 -65 Cruiser spotted in Miranda Cosgrove music video

I was flipping through the channels and I happened to catch a clip of the music video for Miranda Cosgrove's song "Dancing Crazy". I spotted what I thought was a 64-65 Studebaker grill.
    I looked on youtube and it appears to be a 64-65 Cruiser. It doesn't get much time in the video but it's there.
    There's a behind the scenes video that shows a little of it too.
    John V.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Bordeaux Daytona; 04-09-2011, 09:17 AM.

A nice selection of vehicles in this video.Heck, I almost like the song!!
    Ah, to be young and foolish.I'm no longer young- just foolish!!

Comment

Cool cars. Never heard of Miranda, but she's cute - nice smile. I suppose she is the new Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus?
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Miranda has a show on Nickelodeon called iCarly. I think they're just trying to be like Disney.
        I noticed that the front parking lights on the crusier are lit while the headlights are on in the video. My 64 Daytona doesn't do this. A friend told me this is normal.
        Is mine wired wrong or did somebody rewire the one in the video? It looks like some other cars parking lights aren't on either. I guess that's why they're called parking lights. Maybe it wasn't required by law until later.

Comment

Actually, as wired from the factory, the "park" lights won't be on when the headlights are on. But there is a simple way of jumpering the switch to make the park lights stay on with the headlights. I remember there being a 'how-to' in Turning Wheels years ago (1980s or late '70s).
          Paul
          Winston-Salem, NC
          Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Originally posted by r1lark View Post
            Actually, as wired from the factory, the "park" lights won't be on when the headlights are on. But there is a simple way of jumpering the switch to make the park lights stay on with the headlights. I remember there being a 'how-to' in Turning Wheels years ago (1980s or late '70s).
            Ok thanks, I have the index so I could look it up. I didn't know if it would overload the switch. It would probably be safer and I wouldn't have to worry about being pulled over.

Comment

For more shots of just about everything in vehicles, there is the Internet Movie Cars database, or http://www.imcdb.org/makes.php 767 listings for Studebaker alone...

Comment

Working...
              X