PDA

View Full Version : I wish I could be in Seattle for this

royvaldez
04-06-2011, 11:16 AM
http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/2304654957.html

Does anyone know who this person is? Do you have info on this guy?

PackardV8
04-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Yes, he could have exactly what you are looking for.

No, he didn't give us much to work with. If one doesn't need a Lark bumper or a sunvisor from a not-designated model, it's pretty much go and hope for the best.

Maybe, dashing off an ad such as this without proofreading or thinking it through beforehand is all it takes. However, so much more could have been said to encourage buyers to make the drive.

jack vines

monomaniac
04-06-2011, 04:44 PM
If that seller is Mark Chance, someone better be there and not miss out.

(S)
04-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Quote: "If that seller is Mark Chance, someone better be there and not miss out."

Not a CHANCE! ...Pun intended! Lol! :)

At least, not unless it is indirectly Mark's.

royvaldez
04-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Hey, If you attend, I need junker antennas. Please get his phone number and name.

MCCAB1
04-06-2011, 09:07 PM
I could sure use a couple of the four barrel manifolds with AFB's.

MChance
04-07-2011, 12:14 AM
If that seller is Mark Chance, someone better be there and not miss out.

Hi Art, Its been a Long time since we have talked.. Sorry to say those parts are not mine, Those two warehouses full of NOS stuff I had was sold 30 years ago..

MChance
04-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Quote: "If that seller is Mark Chance, someone better be there and not miss out."

Not a CHANCE! ...Pun intended! Lol! :)

At least, not unless it is indirectly Mark's.

LOL.. Good one Mike.. I do not think even indirectly any of those parts are from my prior stash (Westcoast Studebaker).. I have been told that they are being sold (but not confirmed) by a friend of the owners family (apparently the owner passed).. I have not pursued it..
They have had a pair of NOS 64-66 front fenders on craigslist for months and in the last posting they were asking $35 each.. So if that is any indication things may be priced very reasonable..

StudeDave57
04-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Should be good pickin's for those who show up~

two of the four most 'local' clubs have club meetings that day!!!!

woodysrods
04-07-2011, 02:38 PM
We do!
And the meeting is at my place or I would have used it as an excuss to go rescue some of my ebay purchases I have stashed in Western Washington and done some shopping myself.
Good hunting to whoever gets there!
Brian

royvaldez
04-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Who went to the garage sale? Please give us some info on what was for sale.