Bumpers for Shewolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpers for Shewolf

I picked up a couple of Stude bumpers that Shewolf (Tracy) had won on ebay, hoping to use the Stude network to get them to her. We had a Greyhound depot here for years, but the number has been disconnected, so I need to follow up on that possibility.

The bumpers are between Stillwater and Perkins, OK:

20 miles E. of I-35, at either the Stillwater (Hwy. 51) or Guthrie (Hwy. 33) exits or;

24 miles N. of Route 66/I-44 on Hwy. 177 or;

48 miles N. of I-40 on Hwy. 177.

If someone is passing through this area in route to the Easley, SC area, I would, given enough notice, be glad to meet you at one of those major thoroughfares to pass the bumpers along to you to transport to Tracy.

If this can’t happen before the Springfield meet, the same would hold true for someone heading through here to there.

I’m not sure I can make Springfield, so I really want to make sure we get these bumpers to her. I considered Carl Purdy as a Springfield possibility early on, but given Betty’s situation, that may not be viable.

So… let's get these bumpers to Tracy, eh? Thoughts?
    Last edited by Studedude; 04-05-2011, 05:52 PM.
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Dave I am going to South Bend in May.

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
      Dave I am going to South Bend in May.
      OK, Carl.

I am about 75 miles from Carl, I can deliver the bumpers to him if that will help, for either South Bend, or Springfield.
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

Aaaww!! I feel so loved . I would be glad to compensate for gas money at least. Anybody like homemade fudge? Tracy

Comment

If needed, I can bring them from S. Bend to Springfield in June, unless someone else is going south before that

Jim
          "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
          their Memorials!

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Ragtop View Post
            If needed, I can bring them from S. Bend to Springfield in June, unless someone else is going south before that

Jim
            Is this offer well grounded?
            sigpic
            Dave Lester

Comment

I can take them to Springfield. I can take the 49 truck. We can wrap them up. I hope they will fit. I am not going to have my truck judged. It is just a driver.

Comment

looks like not a problem getting them to Springfield. Bring to to Tulsa Zone meet and someone can get them from there to Springfield, and yes I like fudge

Comment

Working...
                X