1931 Chassis value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1931 Chassis value

Looking for help and figured this would be the best place to ask. My grandfather passed away and he had a titled 1931 Studebaker chassis in the garage. The engine and trans are still on the frame but I have no idea what the specs are on either of them. It has wooden spoke wheels and seems to be in pretty rough shape. Im trying to put a value on this item so I can figure out what to do with it because I have nowhere to store it. If anyone could shed some light on this situation, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Chris.

Post this on the Antique Studebaker Club site.

Terry

Comment

Your best source for info would be the antique Studebaker Club.
      Here is the link to their website.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

If you have a serial number from the chassis that would tell me. The serial number plate would be on the left (drivers) side of the chassiss just behind the axle. Or the engine number would also
        tell. Just post it here and you shall have your answer.
        Richard Quinn
        Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Should have ask if it is a Six or an Eight! In the '31 model year Studebaker offered three Eights and one Six. The Six is shown above. In any event either the engine or serial number would confirm exactly what it is.
          Richard Quinn
          Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Working...
          X