X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat covers from JDP

sigpic

Originally posted by BubbaBear View Post
    They arrived yesterday. And we couldn’t be more pleased. While we didn’t order the most expensive they sure do look like it. Well made and nice material. For those of us who can’t spend thousands having a totally original interior recreated these are a great alternative. Thanks again JDP.

I'm the guy for the driver car market, thanks for the kind words BTW.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
      I'm the guy for the driver car market, thanks for the kind words BTW.
      Just for my memory bank...do you supply such a thing as a headliner kit for a lowly, frumpy, '60 four door lark in addition to your seat covers? Mine is doing its best to free itself and dive to the floor!
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
        Just for my memory bank...do you supply such a thing as a headliner kit for a lowly, frumpy, '60 four door lark in addition to your seat covers? Mine is doing its best to free itself and dive to the floor!
        Yes, $175 to your door, cloth or vinyl, choice of colors.
        JDP Maryland

Comment

Now you've got my interest. Are there any pictures of your interiors posted anywhere? I need pretty much everything, of course, and I plan on driving mine. . .
          Dave Nevin
          Corvallis, OR
          1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
          Stud-e-venture blog

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
            Yes, $175 to your door, cloth or vinyl, choice of colors.
            Thanks, by the time I get around to it, I'm sure it will arrive at my door by the magic high-speed rail. (ouch! bit the tongue in my cheek.)
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

John, have you sold many of the leather sets? Would love to know how they worked out! I'd like a set for my Daytona in original pattern with the little Lark bird only in leather. Pictures would be great too
              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
              Romans 15:13
              Deuteronomy 31:6
              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                John, have you sold many of the leather sets? Would love to know how they worked out! I'd like a set for my Daytona in original pattern with the little Lark bird only in leather. Pictures would be great too
                Maybe a half dozen sets in leather, but they are expensive, around $1200 and if you want the little Larks you'll need a very special cow.
                JDP Maryland

Comment

I only do covers, carpets, and headliners, but sell matching material to do door panels. I can do cloth or vinyl, or a combination, pleated or flat inserts. I can do just pleats on the seating surface with plain skirts, or flat panels on either side of the inserts, and/or on the top. Most are around $300, but can go up to $400 or so if you want machine stitched pleats. Here's a few pictures.
                  JDP Maryland

Comment

"if you want the little Larks you'll need a very special cow" LOL!!

This is what I meant, like on this back seat. only on the front seats too:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	TOMMOR2e.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1667805
                    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                    Romans 15:13
                    Deuteronomy 31:6
                    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                      "if you want the little Larks you'll need a very special cow" LOL!!

This is what I meant, like on this back seat. only on the front seats too:
                      I'm the low end guy remember. The factory that makes the covers for me does not have a heat embossing machine to do the squares, nor the die to make the Lark emblem. I've had the squares machine stitched in, but they are still not show.
                      JDP Maryland

Comment

My upholstry is fine but I could dig clear plastic cover for the front bench 40/60 split for a 55 K. Any chance. I let my dog ride with me (lol).
                        Last edited by warrlaw1; 03-30-2011, 05:16 PM. Reason: Typing in the dark
                        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
                          My upholstry is fine but I could dig clear plastic cover for the front bench 40/60 split for a 55 K. Any chance. I let my dog ride with me (lol).
                          I can do one, but I'm embarrassed to admit it would be about $150 because it's no cheaper to make a custom fit in clear plastic as it would in cloth or vinyl.
                          JDP Maryland

Comment

I'm goimg through that in tape trying to keep the dog hair off the front seat. I built a driver and the dog has to come, so PM me with your paypal info and add some shipping. Thanks, John.
                            Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

JDP, nice to see you still using the picture of the seat in my old '51 2R truck.

We've got JP's seat covers in the '58 Commander, '51 truck, '64 Wagonaire and '63 Hawk. Our cars are drivers and JP's seat covers look very presentable for what they are.
                              Last edited by mbstude; 03-30-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X