X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orphan of the Day, 03-30, 1904 Knox Waterless

Le grand size:

Craig
    Last edited by 8E45E; 06-11-2012, 07:32 PM.

Craig, your pictures, regardless of the make of vehicle, are fabulous. Makes me want to start over on my photography "skills". They remind me of the 1st 35 mm slides I ever saw, but even better. Thanks, John

Comment

I could keep that in the front room, if i didn't have a woman.
      101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Amen on your photo skills, Craig; even in difficult car show or museum conditions with other vehicles intruding. Well done as always. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by clonelark View Post
          I could keep that in the front room, if i didn't have a woman.

Hey, If she would let you keep it...the constant nagging about polishing the brass and dusting would be sheer agony!
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Thanks for the compliments!

Its not usually with other vehicles I have the problems, but with other spectators.

Craig

Comment

Craig,
              I would also like to compliment you on your excellent photography. I haven't seen aother Knox Waterless in over 40 years. Where is this one located? That looks like a Ford Model N in the background---or is it an R or S model?
              Rog
              '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
              Smithtown,NY
              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Originally posted by raprice View Post
                Craig,Where is this one located? That looks like a Ford Model N in the background---or is it an R or S model?
                Rog
                Thanks!

If you turn around, and look ahead and to the right a bit, you will see this car: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...del-G-Brougham

I think a trip to Reno is order for you!!

Craig

Comment

Working...
                X