Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• . Custom Oops .

Holy Oops Batman !

Last edited by aarrggh; 03-23-2011, 05:05 PM.

'Drew,
    You mean Opps? or Oops?
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

You got me again ! ( fixed ) .

Comment

Missed his 'Bat' turn, huh?
        Jeff
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

So much for the "Bat Sonar Collision Avoidance System!"
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

The "Joker" got nailed.

Comment

Next time, time the side mounted grappling hook to fire and grab the lightpole at the corner a little earlier.

(You have to see the 1989 version of Batman to get that one )
              1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
              1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
              1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
              1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Oh...I hope that's some cobbled up Batmobile clone and not one the original three cars made for the TV show. I saw one of those originals at a car show about five years ago...and I didn't have a camera with me. I wanted so much to bring it home.
                Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                  Oh...I hope that's some cobbled up Batmobile clone and not one the original three cars made for the TV show. I saw one of those originals at a car show about five years ago...and I didn't have a camera with me. I wanted so much to bring it home.
                  According to this website its current estimated value is $2,000,000 so you'd better break open the piggy bank ...

sigpic
                  John
                  63R-2386
                  Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

The original Batmobile made from the Lincoln Futura was supplemented by two more made from mid-'60s Fords for the show as well. The Futura based car was a whale and couldn't handle well at all. The others were used for different special effect driving scenes.

The Futura based car you see in the show's opening sequences coming out of the Bat Cave was just out of George Barris' shop the schedule was so tight...the paint wasn't even dry when they filmed that scene.
                    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Working...
                    X