Drive your Studebaker everyday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive your Studebaker everyday

I never visited this forum before because I drive at least one Studebaker EVERY day. Just glad I have an air conditioned one now...110 degree days are getting to me as I get older.

Just lost my rented garage and brought my Studebaker home. I guess I shall be driving it more often!!!<G>
    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Beard View Post
      I never visited this forum before because I drive at least one Studebaker EVERY day. Just glad I have an air conditioned one now...110 degree days are getting to me as I get older.
      You got my curiosity up. How can you have 60 posts on the Forum if you "...never visited this forum before..."?
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Gary, this is the "drive your Studebaker everyday" forum, among the others on the website. He's posted on other forums on this website.

Comment

Originally posted by BobGlasscock View Post
          Gary, this is the "drive your Studebaker everyday" forum, among the others on the website. He's posted on other forums on this website.
          Thanks for the explanation. I just look at the entire thing as the Forum, not individual sections. When you click on "What's New?" it doesn't separate the sections of the overall Forum.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Gary, I agree on the confusion. I think a "forum" should be defined as the exchange part of a website. The forum can then be subdivided by "topics". But that seperation of terms hasn't happened on the SDC website.

Comment

Working...
            X