Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My New Truck.

NO RUST

It arrived in a container with 2 more cars.
    25 kilometres from my place.

Container ready to leave.

Yesterday I have the Truck at home.

Lennart...
    Lennart...
    -63 Avanti R1
    -61 Champ 6E5 122\"
    -57 Transtar 3E5/7 112\"
    -58 Golden Hawk

I sent one to Sweeden, but it was no where as nice as that. The buyer used it as an advertising tool until your equivalent of the IRS seized and sold it for his failure to pay taxes.

Comment

I sent one to Sweeden, but it was no where as nice as that. The buyer used it as an advertising tool until your equivalent of the IRS seized and sold it for his failure to pay taxes.

Comment

Wow! That's what mine looked like when I first laid eyes on it in 1989!
        Heh - I see where the gang-bangers got to it with a spray can. That X3 is some gang's signature. I see it around here quite a bit.[xx(] Stupid bangers - can't discern between concrete blocks and paper!

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Wow! That's what mine looked like when I first laid eyes on it in 1989!
          Heh - I see where the gang-bangers got to it with a spray can. That X3 is some gang's signature. I see it around here quite a bit.[xx(] Stupid bangers - can't discern between concrete blocks and paper!

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Looks good with the Champ and the Avanti. Congratulations, Lennart! [8D]

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

Looks good with the Champ and the Avanti. Congratulations, Lennart! [8D]

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Now there's a person that's serious about getting a Transtar! Lennart, please keep us up to date with photo's as she progresses.
                Mark
                Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander

Comment

Now there's a person that's serious about getting a Transtar! Lennart, please keep us up to date with photo's as she progresses.
                  Mark
                  Mark Hayden
                  '66 Commander

Comment

Working...
                  X