Toy Studebaker Collectors Club Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Studebaker Collectors Club Newsletter

As many of you know with the help of several fellow toy Studebaker collectors I started the Toy Studebaker Collectors Club in 1999. We print and mail out an award winning quarterly Newsltter full of articles about toy Studebakers, new releases, collections, antiques recent finds and many other subjects.

Thanks to Chuck Collins from the Arizona Chapter a sample copy of the Newsletter is on line and availible to view.
    Check out the Newsletter and if you have an interest in collecting toy Studebakers we would love to have you join our ranks. Membership in the TSCC is only $10.00 a year. If you would like to join please contact me.
    Thank you for for your time. I hope to hear from you soon.

Join other Studebaker enthusiasts in the local chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club, in the Grand Canyon State Chapter.

The link is about esven lines down in the center of the home page.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Hi Gary, thanks for the heads up on the toy newsletter. I'll be signing up for it. I have a black-white-black Speedster model that is just like my car; it was made by "Motor City" models quite a few years ago and obviously my attraction is that it duplicates my car. At the AACA fall Meet (Hershey) last October I met the Shrock gang and was simply amazed at their knowledge of models in general.

Thanks for the link, Murray
    Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

http://sites.google.com/site/intrigu...tivehistories/

(/url) https://goo.gl/photos/ABBDQLgZk9DyJGgr5

Comment

Thanks, I printed out my application and will get it and a $10 check in the mail.

One questions - I thought this was a new club. The pictures of your newsletter show a 1999 date. Has your newsletter been around that long?
      Jon Stalnaker
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Yes the TSCC started in 1999. We have printed a Newsletter every quarter since then. All cover pages are color. Once a year or so we ad an extra page usually in color.
        All back issues are available @ $2.00 each. I pay the postage.
        Glad you are going to sign up.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
        X