Original spare goes through the roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original spare goes through the roof

Check out the final price of this original spare tire and wheel.

WOW! $827.00! Since I just put on 4 New Halibrand 5 spokes, I just may need to sand blast and paint my old wheels and sell them on eBay! Yikes!!

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

I had a similar offer for my 5 original '63 Avanti wheels and tires, $3500. They still have the nubs. Just seems they need to stay with the car, though.
      Jim
      Often in error, never in doubt
      http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have the original spare for my '53 Commander that I'd let go for $600.00 LOL
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Originally posted by jlmccuan View Post
          I had a similar offer for my 5 original '63 Avanti wheels and tires, $3500. They still have the nubs. Just seems they need to stay with the car, though.
          I'll give you that for the tires. Does the car come included in the deal?

Comment

Jim,
            Would you mind one more favor?
            Next time you pass those '63 Avanti tires, could you measure the width of the whitewall?
            They should be close, if not identical, to the tires put on Cruisers in Sept. '63.

I want to order a set of Diamond Backs this year, might as well get the specs right!
            Thanks!

Comment

Originals were one inch width white walls.

Comment

Working...
              X