63 Lark 2 door
    62 Lark 2 door
    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
    59 3E truck
    58 Starlight
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

It is hard to believe that the same person who wrote that description also did that white Hawk.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

It is hard to believe that the same person who wrote that description also did that white Hawk.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

The white GT Hawk in his pics isn't his, just a restored one. (So it says)

I wonder where he got this idea from.

"you can see it for your self its a $40,000 car + restored"

[)][)][)][)]

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, Georgia
        '59 Scotsman PU
        '63 Daytona HT

Simply Orange

Comment

The white GT Hawk in his pics isn't his, just a restored one. (So it says)

I wonder where he got this idea from.

"you can see it for your self its a $40,000 car + restored"

[)][)][)][)]

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, Georgia
          '59 Scotsman PU
          '63 Daytona HT

Simply Orange

Comment

It's worth $40,000 because it's one of them rare "1962 studebaker Granturismo gold hawk". The car's better off going to someone who knows SOMETHING about Studes.

Comment

It's worth $40,000 because it's one of them rare "1962 studebaker Granturismo gold hawk". The car's better off going to someone who knows SOMETHING about Studes.

Comment

I guess he was just planning a "Repaint" over the rust? Looks like he has some metal and prep work to do before he can consider a repaint (unless his name is Earl Shieb).

Comment

I guess he was just planning a "Repaint" over the rust? Looks like he has some metal and prep work to do before he can consider a repaint (unless his name is Earl Shieb).

Comment

quote:I guess he was just planning a "Repaint" over the rust? Looks like he has some metal and prep work to do before he can consider a repaint (unless his name is Earl Shieb).
                    Too bad Earl Scheib isn't around anymore. I had our 61 Lark repainted by him in the 60s before I traded it for my 62 GT Hawk. I think it cost $69.95 at that time. I took off all the chrome and it didn't look too
                    bad.

It was also a neat building. It's too bad they tore it down to build a McDonalds.

Comment

quote:I guess he was just planning a "Repaint" over the rust? Looks like he has some metal and prep work to do before he can consider a repaint (unless his name is Earl Shieb).
                      Too bad Earl Scheib isn't around anymore. I had our 61 Lark repainted by him in the 60s before I traded it for my 62 GT Hawk. I think it cost $69.95 at that time. I took off all the chrome and it didn't look too
                      bad.

It was also a neat building. It's too bad they tore it down to build a McDonalds.

Comment

Geez Leonard....I remember, well this may date me, when I was
                        growing up on the "Left Coast" that it was "$29.95", with no ups
                        or extras, except for wheels and door jams, for their basic spray
                        job.....I can "still hear" Earl giving the voice over during the
                        commercial!

glen Brose
                        Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

Geez Leonard....I remember, well this may date me, when I was
                          growing up on the "Left Coast" that it was "$29.95", with no ups
                          or extras, except for wheels and door jams, for their basic spray
                          job.....I can "still hear" Earl giving the voice over during the
                          commercial!

glen Brose
                          Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

Leonard,

I ran down the Boulevard on Thursday within a block of that location. Right next door to the all night Peoples.

Gary

Comment

Leonard,

I ran down the Boulevard on Thursday within a block of that location. Right next door to the all night Peoples.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X