• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51 Starlight Coupe back glass rubber

Does anyone sell these?
    Thanks.

Paul
    Last edited by pszikszai; 03-06-2011, 05:21 PM.

If you mean a '51 Starlight Coupe, Studebaker International lists them. Not sure if they have them right there in the South Bend store, but they list them individually and in kits in the catalog and online. I would assume you would have looked there first. Did they not have them in stock and you're now looking elsewhere?

Comment

Thank you for bringing to my attention that I misspelled Starlight Coupe.
      The kit available from SI is for all four back windows.
      I only need the driver side inside rubber.
      I was hoping that I might find just that one before being forced to buy all four.

Thanks.

Paul

Comment

The "15" was actually what I was unsure about in the title, Paul. Since 1915 Starlights are pretty rare I figured you meant a 1951, but since you didn't specify the driver's side rear window, or a part number, at that point, I was unsure of what you really needed. Not correcting your spelling. Just guessing.

When I call and ask SI about any rubber part, they usually have them individually for sale outside of the many full kit options. I thought they simply received them from their rubber parts vendor and made up the kits themselves, so they should offer them by themselves if you have the part number and call. Obviously not, if you've already asked. Good luck. Someone may have one. Jon Myer still has a lot of those rubber parts by the one. I've seen them.

Comment

Thanks for the help.
          Next time I will try to read what I write before submitting.
          Paul

Comment

Working...
          X