Had a productive Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a productive Saturday

Here are some pictures of the 64 hardtop I am working on. I started putting parts back on the inside firewall area.

This is Friday night:

Some of the parts I added:

This is Saturday night:
    Last edited by studefan; 02-27-2011, 05:16 AM.

Very nice...so much easier with the dash out, eh?

Comment

oh ya, nothing like the feeling of forward progress...I love the days when everything goes right. Last weekend I got my t5 trans attached to my engine, got a hole cut in the floor for the shifter and even got to jump in the driver's seat and row the gears. Now onto figuring out clutch, linkage, starter, mount etc etc. Thanks for sharing the photos, gives us inspiration. BTW, is your car a 4spd? Junior.
      sigpic
      1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Yes Junior, it is a 4 speed car. As barnlark stated, having the dash out made it really nice to work on the firewall. I know what I show in the pictures isn't much for most of you guys but I am happy to have accomplished "something" in February. It's suppose to hit 60 here today so I'm anxious to get back out to the garage.

Comment

Hey Jeff
          Quit teasing Junior. With the wind chill factor it was probably -60 in Calgary yesterday.
          Just kidding Junior, now bundle up and get back out there.
          Thanks for the seat belt pictures you posted. That is exactly what Sandi wants. Probably lots of Cavaliers in the U Pick yard by now.
          Good Roads
          Brian
          PS Snowing here today, so I am even a little slow at getting out to the shop this morning.
          Brian Woods
          woodysrods@shaw.ca
          1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Good progress; looks sanitary! BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
            X