PDA

View Full Version : 58 Hardtop w/Packard nose FS $600 OBO

Bob Andrews
02-22-2011, 06:06 PM
It says "car is 98% complete needs to be restored or used as parts car has full Packard front end hood bumper fenders and grill want car out of shop $600.o.b.o. shawn 360-912-7096" Sounds like a real bargain even for parts!

As happens too frequently, the seller assumes everyone knows where they are (olympic pen:confused:):mad: I'm guessing WC:

http://olympic.craigslist.org/cto/2226608594.html

kurtruk
02-22-2011, 06:08 PM
Good deal. Olympic Peninsula, WA.

StudeDave57
02-22-2011, 07:32 PM
As happens too frequently, the seller assumes everyone knows where they are (olympic pen :confused:) :mad: I'm guessing WC:
Bob- one thing I've learned to do when I'm not sure is to have a look at that (shaded) top line. In this case- when you click the " olympic pen craigslist " up there to the left- it takes you to the home page for that area. A quick scan of the "nearby CL" list on the right gives you an idea of where that item might be located.

This car has had quite a few threads dedicated to it here on our beloved Forum~ and I've been waiting for it to pop back up~ I might actually be in a position to go have a look at it now that it's even cheaper then it was the last time around!!!
You see- I know where I can find a '58 President sedan with OVERDRIVE... ;) :D

StudeDave '57 :cool:
a man with crazy plan...

Bob Andrews
02-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Good info on that location, thanks! Of course, Plan A would be for the sellers to realize CL isn't limited to their block and let lookers know without the need for detective work <G>

bridgegaurd
02-22-2011, 09:33 PM
It says "car is 98% complete needs to be restored or used as parts car has full Packard front end hood bumper fenders and grill want car out of shop $600.o.b.o. shawn 360-912-7096" Sounds like a real bargain even for parts!

As happens too frequently, the seller assumes everyone knows where they are (olympic pen:confused:):mad: I'm guessing WC:

http://olympic.craigslist.org/cto/2226608594.html Reverse phone lookup shows it to be a Cell phone in Port Angeles, WA. For $5.00 you can also get a full report on owner.