American Pickers asking for cars to pick in AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Pickers asking for cars to pick in AZ

check out the American Pickers facebook page, they are asking for suggestions on cars to pick in AZ and mention Studebaker!

American Pickers on The History Channel. 2,613,460 likes ยท 6,186 talking about this. Welcome to the official Facebook page for #AmericanPickers. Follow the Pickers as they scour the country for...

for those not on facebook, here's their post:
    American Pickers on History
    Mike and Frank are digging up Arizona for classic American cars from the 1930s to the 1950s. Do you have a vintage Cadillac, Chevy, Packard or Studebaker? E-mail the gang at americanpickers@cineflix.com right away!

Uh oh!!! Somebody give them some other ideas/cars before they find that
    '58 Packard sedan those "Desert Car King" guys have hanging out in their yard!!!!
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Here's the other thread on this:

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

My 57 Golden hawk is still for sale and have been moving ahead with get the body work done and putting things back on, here is some pictures I took on Sunday, forgot to take any today as I put on the fin stainless and tail lights.

Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Bob [Peterson]: Is that the '57 GH that was for sale at Cedar Rapids in 2009? BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Bob, no not the same one but that one I did pick up in KC in Oct. of 09 and shipped it off to Australia, this is one I have had a little longer ...Bob
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Working...
            X