• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker wagon?

Yup...54 with Regal trim
    Live your dreams!

Comment

Well it is a 54, but not a Regal trim, its just a Deluxe, the Regal would have stainless all around the bottom of the windows.
      This picture in the 54 brochure shows the same car with the same interior. a Champion Deluxe.
      101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

What a great picture, not only because of the Conestoga that is sitting there, but the hot rods themselves give a real feel for days gone by. These would be great examples of today's "traditional" hot rods that have become so popular. I was especially noticing the wheels on the red roadster in the foreground. Those front wheels look a lot like todays Salt Flat wheels that I love so much. Great picture, I can just imagine that red Studebaker towing that red roadster to the track.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

You don't suppose that red wagon might be the same one that's currently on eBay painted in yellow that claims to have a drag racing background?
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
          X