From the archives #74 - "Horny" girls love Studebakers XXX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the archives #74 - "Horny" girls love Studebakers XXX

OK, I did my best to describe this photo. If you don't like it make up your own caption!
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Those wheels would look great on Jeff's CE, just a little better tires tho.
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

So that's why The Newport Antique Auto Hill Climb Queen and her court were gathered around Dale McPhearson's President a couple years ago at "Newport."
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Exactly what I had in mind. Thank you.

Comment

So rather than a 2 note or 3 note horn, this buyer opted for penta-note? Maybe the horn button triggers a slight electrical charge through the roof panel.
          Richard, do you have the real story behind the photo?

Comment

Isn't that the Administration Building in the background?
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Where are those girls when the pub closes?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
                Isn't that the Administration Building in the background?
                Yes it is, Chris. As you may know, I believe Dick Quinn owns that very thermometer seen on the side of the building to the right of the main doors. BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Notice the men peeking through the windows of the building. Now get back to work!
                  Last edited by kurtruk; 02-20-2011, 02:55 PM.
                  KURTRUK
                  (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

A great testimonial to the strength of a Studebaker roof.
                    Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
                    50 Champion 2 door*
                    53 Commander K Auto*
                    53 Commander K overdrive*
                    55 President Speedster
                    62 GT 4Speed*
                    63 Avanti R1*
                    64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Originally posted by Michidan View Post
                      So rather than a 2 note or 3 note horn, this buyer opted for penta-note? Maybe the horn button triggers a slight electrical charge through the roof panel.
                      Richard, do you have the real story behind the photo?
                      No caption was provided with the photo but evidence suggests it is Ina Ray Hutton and part of her all girl band known as the Melodears. See this peppy video from Youtube and see if you agree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FvJvcZMn3U
                      Richard Quinn

Comment

With all those " HORNY " girls so close I bet the temperature on that thermometer beside the Administration Building doors increased rapidly.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
                        MELBOURNE.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                          Yes it is, Chris. As you may know, I believe Dick Quinn owns that very thermometer seen on the side of the building to the right of the main doors. BP

Believe we may have covered this topic previously but here is a photo of the thermometer from the Administration Building that can be seen in the photo. I believe it was placed there in the mid 1920's. It shows up in hundreds of photos taken in front of the building.
                          Richard Quinn

Comment

I suggest the Studebaker Band pllay that song at the Springfield Meet. Surely one of our worthy damsels could be peersuaded to sing and dance.

Comment

Ina Ray Hutton, hmm. Well, it's February, so here goes.
                              Her biggest hit was a song called "Truckin'," which ought to endear her to the Truck Farmers. Me first.
                              And because, like all the big Studebaker trucks, Ina Ray Hutton was...
                              passing for white.

Comment

Working...
                              X